Helvetic Ruby 2023 call for speakers
Helvetic Ruby 2023 is a Ruby conference which will take place in Bern, Switzerland on 24th November 2023. We are looking for speakers!
The call for speakers is open until
We welcome speakers from different backgrounds, with varied experiences and career paths.
Speakers (and all other participants) must comply with our code of conduct.
- The planned talk duration is 20-25 minutes.
- Talks must be given in English.
Presentation topics and audience
We are looking for both technical and non-technical talks relevant to the Ruby community. Assume a mix of skill levels and a variety of interests in the audience.
These are just ideas to illustrate possible talk categories. Do not limit yourself.
- A debugging story
- Building a better team culture
- A performance optimization story
- Mental health
- A refactoring story
- Your experience progressing to the next stage of your career, whether as a career changer, an entry-level, mid-level or experienced developer
- Hiring and interview practices
- A deep dive into a library or framework
- Coaching and mentorship
- Technical and non-technical reasons for the success of your product or service
Accepted speakers will get free admission to the conference.
We offer help with talk preparation. Don't hesitate to submit even if this is your first talk!
Submit a talk proposal
Please fill in our call for proposals form.